The English business magazine The Diplomat–Bucharest organizes the first event exlclusively dedicated to HR for Shared Services & Outsourcing Industry in Romania, on October 28, 2015 , at InterContinental Hotel Bucharest.
Romania’s Shared Services and Outsourcing companies are dealing with a great challenge nowadays: finding proper human
resources. As the business services industry seems to be racing with double-digit growth year on year and the human resources
are a key driver of savings, now more than ever, HR leaders have begun to leverage HRSSO to find new ways to drive value to the
business and demonstrate ROI and to generate more additional benefits such as increased organizational agility, effectiveness,
performance and customer satisfaction.
Romanian HR in Shared Services & Outsourcing Forum 2015 brings together the business service investors such as SSC, ITO,
BPO, academic figures and authorities to discuss and discover new tools, strategies and solutions for developing, implementing& optimizing the HR Shared Services model.
• Academic partnerships - between companies and academic
institutions, with a focus on impactful collaboration.
• Prioritization of HR business objectives and budget.
• Current and anticipated HRSS delivery models, organization and staffing. Though only a small percentage
of HR specialists are currently utilizing predictive analytics,
this is changing rapidly.
• New technologies – current and emerging – to enable this
transformation. HR is Going Mobile: Employees are now 2-5 times more likely to access HR applications on their
smart phones. HR systems should be equipped with mobile
applications that are interactive and easy to use.
• Planned and future HR process improvements, including
technology deployments and academic partnerships.
• Employees value proposition.
• New strategies to develop and retain talent in your
08:30 – 09:00 Registration & Coffee
09:10 Opening Speech: Daniel Bratu, Vice President, Operations Support, Genpact Europe
Forum Moderator Andrei Romanescu, Mentor for go-getters
09:10 – 11:00 Academic partnerships - between companies and academic
institutions, with a focus on impactful collaboration
• Varujan Pambuccian, Member, Commission for Information Technology and Communications of the Chamber of Deputies
• Daniel Bratu, Vice President, Education, ABSL Romania
• Ionut Anica-Popa, Director Department for the Relation with the Socio-Economic Environment, Bucharest University of Economic Studies ASE
• Alexandru Tulai, Member of the Board of Directors at Cluj IT Cluster
• Sebastian Vaduva, President, The Informal School of IT
• Mihaela Robu, Acting Head of ACCA- South-Eastern Europe
11:00 – 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 – 13:15 Interactive debate on human resources talent management: the challenges of attraction, retention and motivation
• Amalia Sterescu, CEO Outsourcing Advisers
• Roxana Tesiu, Europe HR Head at Wipro Technologies
• Crina Ilie, Vice President, Human Resources, Genpact Europe
• Catalina Magui, Deputy Head of HR SSC at Societe Generale European Business Services
• Diana Bocaneala, CEE Head of People Development and Recruitment, Endava
• Andreea Suciu, Head of Employment & Pensions Department, Noerr
• Andreea Paun, Associate Director Office Agency, Colliers International Romania
13:15 – 14:45 Networking Lunch
14:45 – 16:00 Four simultaneous workshops
GENPACT WORKSHOP by Cristina Ulesan, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources, Genpact Europe: New strategies to develop and retain talent in your organization
SOCIETE GENERALE EUROPEAN BUSINESS SERVICES WORKSHOP by Alexandra Olteanu, COO, Societe Generale European Business Services: Employees value proposition
WIPRO WORKSHOP by Teodora Todoran, Strategic Leadership Development Europe/ Training at Wipro, Roxana Tesiu, Europe HR Head at Wipro Technologies, Monica Grigoriu - ICF certified coach, level Professional Certified Coach: Coaching in Organizations: T.A.R.G.E.T. - Time to Act on Relations. GET it Now!
ACCA WORKSHOP by Mihaela Robu, Acting Head of ACCA- South-Eastern Europe: A New Equation for Talent
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM ?
- CEOs, COOs, General Managers
- Heads of HR, HR Directors
- Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organisational Development & Capability
- HR project and change management
- HR leaders for recruitment and staffing, resourcing, retention, compensation and benefits
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Academic professionals
- Representatives of the students associations
- Leaders of the banking, real estate and IT industries
- HR solutions & technology providers/ vendors
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Capture new qualified leads - the leading thinkers and practitioners sharing best practices that improve your HR services
- Access updated information directly from the involved authorities
- Get insights from the academic professionals
- Exchange experiences with professionals similar to you and find their success stories
- Quality networking - Meet and interact with thought leaders in your fields and build new relationships
- Participate in specialized, highly engaging, interactive workshops